*** Version 1.18 Release (10/27/00 — 12:00 EST) ***
- FIX: Some people were generating grouping requests against their attackers to defend themselves. There is now a delay to generate grouping requests on one player.
- FIX: A weakness in the game allowed attackers to bash on someone who was teleporting away after the teleportation process had started. This no longer occurs.
- FIX: Some very creative gamers used the Drain spells (Lesser Drain, Drain Life, Greater Drain, Soul Steal) against undeads (to heal them) to earn ludicrous amounts of XPs. That wasn’t the intent of the Drain Life spells and has been fixed.
- FIX: The Sanctuary spell could be exploited to gain one minute of complete invulnerability. This is no longer possible.
- FIX: A bug in the blocking system allowed shrewd players to skim near walls and be immune to spells.
- FIX: If you dropped a charged item (with, say, only 1 of its 10 charges left) and picked it up, it was recharged to its maximum uses (back up to 10 charges). This has been corrected.