*** Version 1.11 Release (06/06/00 — 11:00 EST) ***
- FIX: Corrected numerous typos on Raven’s Dust NPCs.
- FIX: Corrected some visual bugs in the new interface.
- FIX: Client now loads graphics much faster at the beginning and during the game.
- FIX: Poison & Poison Arrow effect icon was shown on the caster, not on the target who was taking the damage.
- FIX: Casting on a creature, then clicking on an NPC caused involuntary casting on the NPC.
- FIX: You can no longer kill sundials.
- FIX: Right-clicking on gold (on the ground or in the backpack) now displays the amount of gold pieces.
- FIX: Portals & sundials can no longer be targeted by attack spells.
- FIX: Boosted stats are displayed in a different color in the character sheet.
- FIX: Upon entering the game, the client sometimes (erroneously) displayed “Level Up!”
- FIX: Lothan is a mage of *water*, not *air*, and now responds accordingly.
- FIX: Agility now has a direct impact on hitting and dodging in combat. When the Archery skill & ranged weapons are implemented, it will also be key attribute for archers.