*** Version 1.08 Release (01/12/00 — 16:00 EST) ***
- FIX: Blocking PvP did not work properly when there were too many users at the same coordinate.
- FIX: Attacking in no-PvP areas no longer spams your screen.
- FIX: Improved Dead Monster Standing problems (i.e. fewer double-monster deaths, fewer double-gold rewards for only one kill, etc.).
- FIX: Solved many problems related to video accelerator card.
- FIX: Release Notes window was no longer popping automatically at logon.
- FIX: Client wouldn’t resolve the IP address at login and would force you to re-click on Enter a second time to finally connect to the server.
- FIX: Hardware requirements for High Graphics now specified upon selecting that mode at startup.
- FIX: Skills menu no longer appears after equipping an item that boosts a skill.
- FIX: Due to popular demand, the XP bar in High Graphics mode is now blood red.
- FIX: Combat mode icon (sword) once more appears when you toggle Ctrl-C.
- FIX: If you entered your username & password prior to WebPatch patching some new files, you had to re-enter it once more after (it didn’t “remember” what you had entered).